Iklan Untuk Isi Tabung PTPTN

Jan 28, 2011

why still act like a bitch?

I'm writing here today as i am hunger to know more about what is she up to.i just really cant understand how slutty can she be even with her hijab on.my prediction would be that she is just another whore who is trying to steal what used to be hers*sigghh*pity her kn2..'dulu ada tana jaga' phrase would be right for her.as i ponder,thinking of one suitable word for her.i never bypass with word slut,bitch,whore.is it my fault or she is born to be like that?im sorry for my post of being so rude.but im just stating the reality and a fact that who cares about what you want and what you want to say.you can put anything on your  blog like,yes,blog is a diary..yada yada yada..and ouh yes.about me having only 9 followers..who cares?i didn't write my blog just to have bunch of followers who just follow you so you would follow them back.*duhh*loserrrr.hey,i wonder if all of your 100th ++ followers would even take a minute to read your omg-im-in-pain or what-should-i-do-now or even a i-am-a-very-good-girlfriend-who-knows-how-to-cook-but-he-dated-someone-else post.you are completely goes to my number 1 list of "The Jerkiest Girls I Ever Know".why she still fought with me for someone that she know never gone run after her anymore when she decided to go.please bitch,go away.you said you wont running circle around us anymore when you know we are back together.so please.do as what you say.walk the talk sister.and again.go and get yourself some life back.you have been miserable for the past few semester.dont involve me for not having a bright future ahead ya:)

p/s:love being a stalker.peace=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment2 banyak2! TQ!