Iklan Untuk Isi Tabung PTPTN

Jan 26, 2011

writing in paper sy nadzirah:)

salam..hye my dear readers..how have you been?..
okay..i felt a little bit awkward to start this post..just wanna say to all my friends here at Mantin..gud luck for your exam..first day had passed..i already done my first paper..and there is only another one left..wish me luck folks..ngee~~
i guess i will started to write every post after this in English since i saw the stats of my blog that most of my readers came from United States..doesn't dat a big woah!! for me..haha..
about my recent posts..i didnt receive any feedback from her..maybe never..well,i already expect that..finally i managed to lock her mind and mouth..well..what else can she say?she is just tiny little bug that is never harmless to me..she will never beat all the facts that i gave to her..what other evidence can she give..she is just more-talk-than-action-type of person,i guess..*sigh*
okay..enuff wit her already..she cant never beat me in any way..*kept that in mind dear..i always no 1 ahead of you*
ouh..b4 i forget..to my dearest friend,sy nadzirah..where are you?where hve u been..all your friends are searching 4 u..i hope you read this one ya!we miss u a bunch dear..

p/s:my crime city game at fb is getting furious..watch out peeps..

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment2 banyak2! TQ!